• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home arrow Make A Donation
Make A Donation

Your support is needed now. Please join us as we attempt to provide at long last a standard of “high quality” for public education in South Carolina, embodied in our state constitution, the document that defines us as a people, declaring to ourselves and the world who we are and what values we share.

Donate by Check

Please send your tax deductible contributions to:

South Carolina Christian Action Council
Attention: Petition Campaign

P. O. Drawer 3248
Columbia, SC 29230

Donate Online

You may also make an online contribution at https://www.merchantamerica.com/sccouncil/echopay/

To assure that your contribution is applied to this effort, please indicate in the COMMENTS field of the donation form that you are making a contribution to the "Goodbye Minimally Adequate" campaign.

The South Carolina Christian Action Council is a charitable organization. FEIN 57-0347057
The South Carolina Christian Action Council is the fiscal agent for this campaign and the only statewide ecumenical partnership in South Carolina, representing 16 denominations and 21 regional judicatories, including 4,500 congregations.



Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites:

Digg! Reddit! Del.icio.us! Google! Live! Facebook! Slashdot! Technorati! StumbleUpon! Spurl! Newsvine! Blinklist! Fark! Yahoo! Squidoo! FeedMeLinks! Ask! ShoutWire!
How Can I Help?
Sign The Petition
Download Petition Graphic
Collect Signatures
Tell A Friend
Link to our Site
Get On the Bus

Sign the Petition graphic
Support the Amendment requiring a High Quality Education in South Carolina!

Sign The Petition

Download Petitions Graphic
We need YOU to help! Become a driving force in this grass roots campaign!

Download Petition Form

Tell a Friend graphic
Recommend a friend to this site so they can learn about this issue and sign the petition too!

Tell A Friend

Make a donation graphic
We could really use your help to keep this campaign going. No donation is too small.

Make a Tax Deductible Contribution